Colegio de la Purisima Concepcion’s Office of Student Affairs envisions its responsibility and commitment to the integral development and welfare of the students through programs and services that will enable them to become productive and proactive members of a globally competitive society.
Through programs and services that complement the academic offerings of Colegio de la Purisima Concepcion, the Office of Student Affairs aims:
- To develop programs that will nurture the spiritual, moral, socio-cultural, political, physical, and intellectual enhancement of students;
- To provide opportunities that will develop the potentials and leadership skills of the students, and inculcate in them the spirit of service and mission;
- To promote healthy and meaningful relationships among students and instill in them the value of community and human dignity;
- To strengthen student-administration relationship by encouraging students to be involved in the evaluation and formulation of policies and programs related to their welfare;
- To conduct activities that will raise the consciousness of the students on the importance of preserving and improving our national resources and environment.