These are programs & activities designed for the development of students that will enable them to become productive and proactive.
- Student Clubs/Organizations
- CPC shall have a system of accreditation, re-accreditation, monitoring and evaluation using preparatory institutional procedures and processes in recognition of basic rights to organize. Requirements and procedures for recognition/accreditation of student groups shall be widely disseminated.
- CPC shall provide accredited student organizations adequate office space and other institutional support.
- The Constitution and By-Laws of student organizations shall provide for and require participation in activities on anti-drug abuse, awareness and drug abuse prevention initiated by Government and Non-Government Organizations. There shall be a mechanism to coordinate with the school administration relative to the treatment and rehabilitation of students with drug-related problems.
- Student Council/Government — CPC must recognize the right of students to govern themselves and to be presented in appropriate student councils, or board of regents or trustees.
- Leadership Training Programs — CPC shall ensure leadership training programs are provided and opportunities for interaction with counterparts from other institutions are sustained.
- Student Publication — CPC shall support the establishment of student publication as provided in Campus Journalism Act of 1991.
- Sports Development Programs — CPC shall provide opportunities for physical fitness and well-being of students.
- Cultural Programs — CPC shall provide opportunities for appreciation of culture and the arts.